ZBrush - 250 SF Trim Brushes Vol.1
(This product is available in a collection/bundle at a reduced price in the link below - http://bit.ly/HSC04)
This is a set of 256 SF trim brushes for ZBrush, all brushes use 2048x2048 16bit alphas and PSD, Tiff, Jpeg alphas are also included. These brushes will also be able to be used in Substance painter in the close future, customers will get access to this automatically and will receive an email about it.
More preview pictures over at - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RmNZO
- 256 ZBrush brushes.
- PSD, Tiff, Jpeg alphas.
- All alphas 2048x2048 - 16bit.
JROTools Artstation Store - http://jrotools.co/a
JROTools Gumroad Store - http://jrotools.co/g
JROTools Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/jronn
JROTools Discord - https://discord.gg/R3EGuYD
JROTools Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/JROTools
JROTools Twitter - https://jrotools.co/t
JROTools Instagram - https://jrotools.co/ig
- ZBrush brushes work with version 4r8 p2 and up.
- If you for some reason can't update to the necessary ZBrush version you can add the alphas to a brush in your version of ZBrush and still use the brushes.
- I find it easier and faster to just add one of the brushes, then import the PSD alphas and switch between the alphas rather then the brushes.
- There are brushes that are variations of one brush which is why there is such a large amount of brushes, to see the whole library of brushes go to https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RmNZO
- Some brushes are highly detailed and will require a high poly count to catch all the details.
- Info about brush names, JRO is a short for Jonas Ronnegard and is added to make it easier to find my brushes, at the end of a brush it can say in or out, it means that the alpha is meant to push into the mesh and out means it's supposed to push out of the mesh.
Some of the strap modeling was done by
Portfolio - https://www.artstation.com/pinochetmx