ZBrush - 60 Ornament Trim Brushes Vol.1
This is a set of 60 Ornament trim brushes for ZBrush, all brushes use 2048x2048 16-bit alphas, PSD, Tiff, PNG alphas are also included. These brushes should also be able to be used in Substance painter in the close future, customers will get access to this automatically and will receive an email about it.
More preview pictures over at - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GAgyB
- 60 ZBrush brushes.
- PSD, Tiff, PNG alphas.
- All alphas 2048x2048 - 16bit.
Links & Info
JROTools Artstation Store - http://jrotools.co/a
JROTools Gumroad Store - http://jrotools.co/g
JROTools Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/jronn
JROTools Discord - https://discord.gg/R3EGuYD
JROTools Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/JROTools
JROTools Twitter - https://jrotools.co/t
JROTools Instagram - https://jrotools.co/ig
- ZBrush brushes work with version 4r8 p2 and up.
- If you for some reason can't update to the necessary ZBrush version you can add the alphas to a brush in your version of ZBrush and still use the brushes.
- I find it easier and faster to just add one of the brushes, then import the PSD alphas and switch between the alphas rather then the brushes.
- To see the whole library of brushes go to - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GAgyB
- Info about brush names, JRO is a short for Jonas Ronnegard and is added to make it easier to find my brushes, at the end of a brush it can say in or out, in means that the alpha is meant to push into the mesh and out means it's supposed to push out of the mesh.
Ciprian Scutariu - Ornament Modeling.