(This product is available in a collection/bundle at a reduced price in the link below - http://bit.ly/HSC04)
This is a Light stamp tool for Substance painter, in one click you get 2 detail masks, emissive mask and an emissive gradient mask, which are all fully customizable, change color, roughness or metallic information.
Please take a look at the Preview and Tutorial in the link below
Preview and Tutorial - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/10P1o
- 15 customizable light stamps
- PNG, Tiff, Jpeg alphas.
- PNG Tiff Normals
- All texture files 2048x2048 - 16bit.
Commercial use of the tool and alphas are permitted but the tool or alphas themselves can not be sold or shared and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies, or similar products.
Single User License - this license is for one person only you can use it on multiple computers but only one person should have access to it.
Good for freelance artists, students, hobbyists, or motivated pro artists.
Team license (up to 10 users) - For teams with up to 10 people.
Team license (Unlimited) - For teams with more then 10 people.
Educational license (Unlimited) - Unlimited number of users at one school location.
Bigger preview pictures over at - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/10P1o
Feedback, questions, and updates at - www.facebook.com/JonasDigitalArt
Download other Products - https://gumroad.com/environmentdesign
Other art & products from me - https://www.artstation.com/artist/jronn
- Info about file names, JRO is a short for Jonas Ronnegard and is added to make it easier to find, at the end of a brush it can say in or out, in means that the alpha is meant to push into the mesh and out means it's supposed to push out of the mesh.
- The tool can be a bit heavy on low spec machines, best way to make it faster is to run the project in a lower resolution while stamping then increase it at export. Also make sure to turn off any GPU heavy processes before launching such as Photoshop or substance designer.
- Two of the light stamps had both in and out information which is why they can`t be used as an alpha and have been left out from the alpha collection.
Portfolio - https://www.artstation.com/pinochetmx
Portfolio - https://www.artstation.com/jronn